"Automation for an Empowered Economy"
At Head Communications, we understand the need for our client to focus on what they do best to bring revenue and success into their businesses and institutions. Whether you are an NGO, commercial company, foundation, or public sector organization, you probably want to spend more time on delivering your core services and expertise to those who need it most and less time on all the other tasks not directly related to your efforts.
Our products are designed for companies and other organizations to deliver value, insight, and simplicity to their customers and stakeholders.
BLOS (Beyond-Line-Of-Sight) is a data link device used in facilities and transport systems to deliver secure data faster to those responsible for monitoring and controlling these assets. In many uses from crowd monitoring to ocean cleanup, BLOS provides higher volume data faster and significantly reduces the common problem associated with late, missing, or mismatched data between the asset being monitored and the control center due to delays experienced in old-school telemetry monitoring.
Adds value to the big data quest through:
- Trading with fair real-time prices using block chain in the renewable energy sector
- Collecting detailed data for wear and parts failure prediction in the transport sector
- Real time traffic management of drones used in logistics
- Crowd monitoring in multiple locations simultaneously in real time and / or recorded
- Monitoring CO2 and pollution using thousands of sensors over a very large area
- Ad-hoc logistics and courier service delivery
- Several other uses.
below: the "Urban Autonomous Mobility (UAM) Management Solution" for parcel delivery as just one of many customized uses of the BLOS in an autonomous vehicle command and control scenario.
Empowering People - Whether you are a traveling business person or work from one location, Monday solves the time-crunch problem with staying on top of your game. As a scalable, visual business solution, it lets you manage everything from anywhere using your mobile device or office computer. Think of it as a manager and personal assistant all in one. These are just a few of the many out of the box uses to save time and resources while relying less on social media leaks, lost emails, word documents and excel sheets, or expensive and complex software.
Some current users include:
- Start-ups and SME's on a cost-saving fast track to bring their products and services to market
- Education providers seeking to reduce their administration workload
- Event Planner needing a virtual assistant and virtual manager in one
- Freelancers and consultants wanting to increase their earning potential
- Healthcare providers to focus on their patient care
- Researchers who want to focus on proving their expertise to their stakeholders
- See what it provides for your type of work
....Thank god its Monday.
URBAN AUTONOMOUS MOBILITY (UAM) & FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Use-Case implementing the BLOS data link in Autonomous Logistics …
The IPD (Intelligent Parcel Delivery) was a service development project by the Locust Group for implementing drones and autonomous surface transport for a new type of courier service.
The Integrated Central Control Network for this service, consisting of a scalable, integrated IT and telecommunications network, uses our BLOS data link devices installed in air, land, and water autonomous transport and controlling stations. Due to its interoperability and scaleability, this framework enables logistics service providers to extend their service into new markets while integrating seamlessly into to their existing business model.
While regulations concerning the use of a full autonomous service in some countries are still evolving, the current IPD design uses manned stations along the routes. The developers currently offer the manned setup for new locations in various countries.
Thanks to our partners