Access Insight Monitoring (AIM)
AIM is a location-based data capture and analytics platform used for businesses, institutions and organizations to make better decisions and in turn add value. As a stand-alone or in combination with our precise location tracking, beyond-line-of-sight (BLOS) data link device, AIM can provide a more granular insight into the situation where a significant impact can be made.
From the drone service provider, renewable energy supplier, competitive global logistics company, real estate agency, or farmer who needs to keep a close eye on your area of responsibility to the railroad maintenance team needing to provide better service to the rail operator, having a solution which adds more value to your projected effort is key.
* Geo-location accuracy down to 10 cm
* Full professional project management application suite with AI for data analytics and rich content which is adaptable to organisations in any sector
* API's for linking to 3rd party applications and other data sources
* Available in cloud, enterprise server, and data centre versions
* Flexible options so that you pay only for what you need.
AIM Next combines the power of the AIM platform with the low power Beyond Line of Sight (BLOS) data link technology is used to compress data down to as little as 4% with 100% fidelity and send it up to 5 times faster than normal telecommunications conveyance. BLOS can be seen as making 3G behave as 5G network.
More accurate data means better quality of service for your customers.
Finally a platform to ease you into the growing trend toward geographically distributed interests and increasing demand for more access and insight into those interests and stakeholder relationships without the reliance on social media.
* Develop scalable creator outreach frameworks to identify, recruit, and partner with the world’s most influential creators to launch their membership strategy.
* Drive relationships with creator representative organizations and create unique business models with these organizations to better recruit creators.
* Serve as a thought-leader at industry events and in strategic pitch conversations with talent managers, agents and influential creators.
* Be the voice of our target creators and ensure we build products that serve the needs of established creators building businesses around their art.
* Coordinate work cross-functionally (product, marketing, support) to ensure launches are successful through experimental publicity campaigns regarding notable creator launches
* Develop a consultative engagement process and work to scale our consulting practice across the organization.
SMART TRAFFIC & FLEET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Autonomous Logistics …
Centerline UTM Central Contol for air land and water autonomous transport is a customized AIM Next solution used in the IPD (Intelligent Parcel Delivery) use-case by the Locust Group. The Centerline provides communications and IT infrastructure for autonomous transport coordination, feet management, and tracking.